Raleigh's Top Choice For Custom Home Theater Installations
Custom Home theater design, home theater product sales, and home theater installation … Just Push Play provides all this and more. We have everything you need for your home theater in Raleigh and beyond including Durham, Chapel Hill, Garner and Clayton. We offer professional brand name home theater product lines including home theater receivers, home theater speaker systems, home theater universal remote controls, CD DVD and Blu-Ray players, AV servers, home theater seating, lighting, custom racks, user friendly home theater programing, etc… Contact us today for your FREE home theater consultation and quote!
Home Theater Installation Services Definition:
Installing Your Home Theater: Speakers, TVs, Equipment ETC…
Normal Service Area:
All of our installations cover a 30 mile radius from our home offices which are located just south of Raleigh.
*An additional trip charge may apply for home theater installation outside these regions.
We can sell and install everything you need for your Home Theater and install in almost any room of your home during or after construction. Our certified Home Theater installers will complete a professional Home Theater installation, in a safe manner, using approved industry methods and materials.
Our Basic Home Theater Installation, Scope-of-Work Summary
- Mount / install and connect Home Theater TV or projector.
- Run all cables from the equipment to the TV & speakers, keeping all cables hidden if reasonably possible.
- Install (mount) Home Theater speakers and subwoofers.
- Connect all home theater Audio Visual Components
- Program home theater Universal Remote
- Set-up and test home theater System
- Clean up our debris, and provide instruction about your new Home Theater installation.
Our certified Home Theater installers have the experience to choose appropriate Home Theater mounting bracket for the installation, i.e., flat wall mount / tilt wall mount / articulating arm mount or ceiling mount.
Our certified Home Theater installers make certain all mountings are securely fastened using appropriate fasteners, i.e. wood or steel studs, lag screws, toggle bolts, lead shields w/ lags for masonry installations, and installed according to industry standards.
Our certified Home Theater installers will run cables from your A/V equipment and connect cables to your television unit.
Our certified home theater installers are trained to locate available ways to hide cables inside the wall or chases for best overall appearance, and to save on labor cost. Please note that in some circumstances the existing construction conditions may not allow for access adequate enough to hide wires or mount equipment in the location designated by the customer.
Post Installation Clean Up & Training:
We clean up after ourselves including removal of any debris generated by our services. We provide our customers with complete instructions on the use and care of all home theater equipment that we provide.
* Additional Labor Fees may apply when running cables through brick, block, or decorative stone, or outdoors w/ PVC method or when mounting to uneven decorative stone. Additional labor charges may apply for long cable runs. Your installer will advise you of any required additional fees prior to doing the extra work.
*Additional Equipment Costs for common items you may need –
- AC Outlet installed behind Home Theater TV subwoofer or other equipment
- Cables – RF / Composite / S-Video / VGA / RGB / Component / HDMI / Speaker Cable for Surround Sound. * Cables come in all different lengths, quality, and custom made.*
- Flat wall mount / Tilt wall mount / Articulating arm mount / Ceiling mount *Mounts come in all different sizes, quality, and custom made.
- Additional wall fishes for relocating a cable / satellite jack
Our installation assumes that all necessary services provided by owner or third parties (electrical service, cable TV service, etc.) are available, and in good working order, upon our arrival.
Our basic installation does not include electrical service wiring or receptacles.
Our installation does not include the removal, relocation, or re installation of existing obstacles including conduits, pipes, power, phone or cable lines, fire blocks, or similar items or conditions.
Our company is not responsible for patching, repairing, or painting any surfaces where our installers have made holes to run wire, cables, or mount equipment and encountered hidden conditions or obstructions that prevent the successful installation of said items.
While we have trained and educated our installers in methods to avoid installation mistakes, and in how to anticipate potential problems, we cannot train our installers in a manner to allow them to avoid unknown conditions, or anticipate on-site problems in every situation.